From AnalystSchool Blog
More Free Resources ........
For Enquiries Email :
Our PMP/CAPM Bootcamp learning course is designed to help you prepare for the Exam and gain the most understanding of project management even for students with limited Project Management knowledge.This program covers all aspects of the latest PMBOK Guide and is designed to decrease your after-class study time from hundreds of hours to less than 40.
In our PMP/CAPM training program, you will learn all the knowledge and skills via in-depth discussions, demos, presentations and much more. Our instructors have created a dynamic curriculum for the PMP/CAPM course that will help you learn faster and retain the information longer .
All study materials are included
Unique features of this course include discussions, tips, tricks, exercises, case studies and other tools to help you understand NOT MEMORIZE the concepts necessary to pass the PMP exam.
Project Management Professional (PMP)/Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Prep
- Understanding Project Management
- What is project management ?
- The project management lifecycle
- Characteristics of projects
- Compare and contrast the roles of project
managers in organizational environment- balanced , Matrix and projectized environment.
- Identify leadership styles of project manager.
the ways groups are divided into projects.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of project Team members.
- Project organizational
- Clarifying and defining project objectives , produce a statement of work (AOW) and the scope statement.
- Develop Work Breakdown
Structure (WBS) using established tools and techniques to achieve stated project objectives.
- Staffing the project with responsibility
charts and responsibility assignment matrix.
- Producing a task flow network to complete the work - network diagrams ,critical path
, contingencies , interrelationships.
- The role of the team in planning.
- Determining how the project will be completed - network diagrams
, critical path.
- Exercises on - network diagram ,critical path, WBS.
- Producing Gantt chart and schedule the completion
of the work .
- Concepts of Estimating , Budgeting and Scheduling.
- Adjusting time and cost to project objectives – Crashing and
- Exercise - Crashing, Fast Tracking, Cost Estimating, Budgeting .
- Risk Management .
- Managing stakeholders and gaining
buy in .
- Contract Management .
- Describe Contract administration policies and Procedures .
- Select Contract types for various situations
- Project Executing and Controlling
- Controlling Projects
- Meeting Goals , Objectives and define Scope Management.
- Project Control
- Project Execution
- Common Problems during
- Effective Meetings, virtual meetings and Agendas
- What should be included in a project report- Reporting
- Preventing pading
- Percent Complete
- Ensuring Performance
- Change Management
- Prevent common problems during executing
- How to start the project
- Providing the target- Project Charter, Project Plan
- Individual Exercise- Charter
- Describe Strategies for Project Termination or Closure
- Record Lesson learned for future use and communication with other companies
- Gaining Final Acceptance